Apprentice Recruitment Administrator
A new opportunity has arisen for an individual looking to complete an administration apprenticeship to join our fast paced and growing recruitment team. As Apprentice Recruitment Administrator you will provide general administrative support to the recruitment function, such as answering enquiries, supporting the recruitment process, and making sure that the candidates and Hiring Managers always receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual starting out their career in either administration or recruitment.
- Ensure all vacancies are advertised on all platforms i.e., job boards, social media.
- Be an ATS super user to maintain the overall administration of the applicant tracking system.
- Responsibility of maintaining all recruitment reporting, ensuring that all reports are kept up to date and accurate.
- Create social media content for recruitment marketing purposes.
- Responsible for the interview scheduling process – obtaining Hiring Managers availability, booking in interviews, and ensuring all parties have official confirmation/resources.
- Obtaining offer authorisations and working collaboratively with the HR team to ensure offers are processed.
- Managing the recruitment email inbox.
- Fielding telemarketing calls for the function.
- Resourcing for specific roles, collaborating with the relevant Recruiter to learn the job details, specific qualifications required, and the experience needed and use this information to source candidates who meet the criteria via LinkedIn and CV Databases.
- Creation of projects, resourcing candidates and creating databases in preparation for potential upcoming vacancies.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience within a recruitment environment (beneficial)
- Administration experience (desired)
- Excellent communication skills and professional telephone manner
- Approachable, with a positive and collaborative attitude
- Delivery focused and a passion for quality
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Competent with social media platforms
- Thrives within a fast-paced working environment
- Relevant training provided
- Generous holiday entitlement of 26 days per annum + bank holidays
- Holiday Buy Back Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme (with company and voluntary contribution)
- Healthshield membership (upon successful completion of probationary period)
- Life Assurance Scheme
- The opportunity to join our Share Purchase Plan upon completion of a year working with Gleesons
Gleeson is the best housebuilder in the UK, we are changing lives by building affordable, high quality homes where they are needed for the people who need them the most. At £130k our average selling price is half that of other housebuilders and this is what sets Gleeson out from the rest. We achieve this by working collaboratively, employing passionate individuals and are respectful to all our employees, customers and subcontractors.
Gleeson is a listed PLC valued at over £0.5 billion with a share price growing 14% pa over the last five years and is the most highly rated housebuilder on the stock market. Gleeson is a highly profitable business with ambitious growth plans and is poised to continue growing at a rapid pace. Dynamically led by the strongest management team in the sector Gleeson are delivering high margins, higher growth and have the cash resources to continue growing. To support this growth we are looking for ambitious, results driven individuals with a desire for progression to join our ever expanding team.
As an employee of Gleeson you will not just be an employee but a member of the Gleeson family, a collaborative team that treats each other with respect. Here at Gleeson we are passionate about developing and supporting our employees to work to the best of their potential and encourage progression from within.