Gleeson have an exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator to join our fast-paced and growing team. As Build Administrator your role will be varied in that you will provide support throughout all build operations within the region. This role will be extremely collaborative working with your colleagues to ensure all build administration is kept up-to-date and in a smooth running order.
- Collate, chase and close out of health and safety information following safety inspections
- Assist in the preparation of site files for new sites
- Support the Site Managers in keeping up-to-date with the latest safety updates, systems and procedures
- Monitor and update the build programme on coins and assist with developing new build programmes. Chase the construction team to ensure progress is delivered on time and accurately
- To be the main point of contact for absence and cross-reference holiday charts to ensure sites are covered
- Record and track the customer surveys and produce a forecast of upcoming surveys
- Build and manage the training matrix, booking in training whilst ensuring there is cover for those attending
- Assist with customer correspondence
- Support mangers with correspondence such as letters and emails
- Keep a rolling update of the site performances on the KPI tables
- Keep an open line to the Sub Contractors with regular updates and assist with Sub Contractor meetings
- Be a point of contact for our apprentices and ensure they are meeting the college requirements
- Monitor and chase the daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports from the site teams
The Ideal Candidate
- At least 3 years administration experience (essential)
- Experience working within a housebuilding/construction company (desirable)
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Organised, proactive, and ability to prioritise workload
- A great communicator via all methods of communication
- Experience with COINS software (advantageous)
- Generous holiday entitlement of 26 days per annum + bank holidays
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Holiday Buy Back Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Healthshield membership
- Life Assurance Scheme
- The opportunity to join our Share Purchase Plan upon completion of a year working with Gleeson
Gleeson is the best housebuilder in the UK, we are changing lives by building affordable, high quality homes where they are needed for the people who need them the most. At £130k our average selling price is half that of other housebuilders and this is what sets Gleeson out from the rest. We achieve this by working collaboratively, employing passionate individuals and are respectful to all our employees, customers and subcontractors.
Gleeson is a listed PLC valued at over £0.5 billion with a share price growing 14% pa over the last five years and is the most highly rated housebuilder on the stock market. Gleeson is a highly profitable business with ambitious growth plans and is poised to continue growing at a rapid pace. Dynamically led by the strongest management team in the sector Gleeson are delivering high margins, higher growth and have the cash resources to continue growing. To support this growth we are looking for ambitious, results driven individuals with a desire for progression to join our ever expanding team.
As an employee of Gleeson you will not just be an employee but a member of the Gleeson family, a collaborative team that treats each other with respect. Here at Gleeson we are passionate about developing and supporting our employees to work to the best of their potential and encourage progression from within.