Customer Care Systems Team Leader
The Customer Care Team at Gleeson Homes is an essential function and due to expansion we are now recruiting a Customer Care Systems Team Leader. This role is to effectively manage the daily duties of the Customer Care Team including the development of the department processes and procedures. Other duties include assisting Directors with support when required.
- Ongoing development of the Customer Care defects system 'My Gleeson' and continuing to make the process as simple & effective as possible for both customers and colleagues.
- Further developments of My Gleeson to include producing reports that provide statistical information regarding defect analysis, final inspections & 9 Month Health Checks.
- Monitoring the Customer Care mailbox on a daily basis assisting the team with responding to queries from both customers and colleagues.
- Daily updates of the YourWatch database which is crucial to the success of running the My Gleeson system including creating customer logins.
- Development of the YourWatch system in general, creating new ways the system can be used and altered to benefit the team.
- Issue Customer Care questionnaires and compile reports from returned questionnaires.
- Drafting responses to general enquiries and customer correspondence.
- Approve signed-off defects returned by Site and Build Managers.
- Approve sign-off requests from Site and Build Managers and where necessary, seek the approval from the CEO.
- Create new defect sheets on behalf of customers and sales where necessary i.e. if a customer sends in a letter due to lack of internet access to report defects online.
- Analyse statistics from reports on My Gleeson to identify trends and patterns in defects reported leading to presenting information to Directors, in particular the Commercial Director to identify trades that are causing the most defects.
- Monthly updates of the KPI’s from collated reports across different departments.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience within a customer service role
- Knowledge of the housebuilding industry
- Flexible and adaptable
- Generous holiday entitlement of 26 days per annum + bank holidays
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Holiday Buy Back Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme (with company and voluntary contribution)
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme (upon successful completion of probationary period)
- Healthshield membership (upon successful completion of probationary period)
- Life Assurance Scheme
- The opportunity to join our Share Purchase Plan upon completion of a year working with Gleesons
About the Company
Gleeson Homes specialises in building low cost homes on brownfield sites across the North of England, transforming areas of derelict land into brand new communities of new homes which are priced to suit local people.
Gleeson Homes, building in excess of 1,000 houses per year, is part of the MJ Gleeson Group of companies and is expanding in a rapid, controlled manner throughout the North of England and The Midlands. We are currently opening Area Offices at the rate of one per year.
Gleeson Homes and Regeneration