Customer Relations Manager
Gleeson Homes are seeking customer focused individuals with strengths in problem solving, negotiation and exemplary communication skills to fulfil our brand new role of Customer Relations Manager. We are looking for individuals capable of combining strong self-management, administrative skills and support for our customers all whilst taking a proactive approach to providing solutions for our customers’ queries.
In this role you will have a strong background working in a customer focussed environment and delivering high levels of customer service. Experience working within a high volume house builder is desirable.
- To drive and establish an excellent customer journey and after sales experience for our customers
- Build strong relationships with our customers both internal and external promoting open and honest communications
- To drive ‘recommend a friend’ and NPS survey scores
- Provide support to your allocated areas offices
- Update customers and manage expectations in respect of product specification, warranties and completion processes
- Work with our Sales and Build Teams to deliver “quality first” in all homes
- Ensure all defects are addressed in accordance with defect warranty and the NHBC benchmark and finishing standards, within required timescales
- Plan and manage the work of the Customer Care Technician in advance to ensure continuation of work ensuring all materials and labour required is available prior to starting works
- Complete customer ready quality inspections of plots with a pass or fail
- Produce all relevant documentation relating to Customer Care accurately and efficiently
- Responsible for updating the system in a timely and efficient manner to ensure accuracy of our customer database
- Report on trends across the business to ensure we address issues effectively using a ‘right first time’ approach
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience working within a customer service role (required)
- Experience working within a high volume housebuilder (desired)
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Experience using COINS (desired)
- Customer focused
- Able to work in a dedicated team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Full UK driving licence
- Generous holiday entitlement of 26 days per annum + bank holidays
- Choice of company car or car allowance
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Holiday Buy Back Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Healthshield membership
- Life Assurance Scheme
- The opportunity to join our Share Purchase Plan upon completion of a year working with Gleeson
Gleeson is the best housebuilder in the UK, we are changing lives by building affordable, high quality homes where they are needed for the people who need them the most. At £130k our average selling price is half that of other housebuilders and this is what sets Gleeson out from the rest. We achieve this by working collaboratively, employing passionate individuals and are respectful to all our employees, customers and subcontractors.
Gleeson is a listed PLC valued at over £0.5 billion with a share price growing 14% pa over the last five years and is the most highly rated housebuilder on the stock market. Gleeson is a highly profitable business with ambitious growth plans and is poised to continue growing at a rapid pace. Dynamically led by the strongest management team in the sector Gleeson are delivering high margins, higher growth and have the cash resources to continue growing. To support this growth we are looking for ambitious, results driven individuals with a desire for progression to join our ever expanding team.
As an employee of Gleeson you will not just be an employee but a member of the Gleeson family, a collaborative team that treats each other with respect. Here at Gleeson we are passionate about developing and supporting our employees to work to the best of their potential and encourage progression from within.