ERP Project Manager
Gleeson Homes & Regeneration have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to work on a range of transformation projects with a view to improving business processes, to increase operating efficiencies across the whole business, by utilising functionality of the COINS ERP system.
The role will be based at our Head Office in Europa Court, Sheffield. There will be travel to regional offices across the North of England.
This will be the first Project Manager on the team so we are looking for someone who can help formalise the Project Management process and put more project controls in place. You will have experience of full project lifecycle and a good understanding of waterfall and agile methodologies.
- You will be responsible for managing multiple projects end-to-end
- Agreeing project objectives
- Creating detailed project plans
- Creating communication plans, providing regular progress updates to all stakeholders
- Managing expectations, including arranging regular project/product demos
- Identifying project requirements
- Managing expenditure and project budgets throughout the project
- Resource management, including scheduling workloads for the team identified to support delivery
- Risk & Issues Management and mitigation
- Quality Management and creating acceptance plans
- Managing and documenting change control
- Managing the project pain points
- Managing project scope and creep
- Review of projects delivered, logging of any lessons learned to enable future projects to benefit from improved ways of working
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone who is pragmatic, has enthusiasm, good organisational skills, is customer and quality focused, able to have the difficult conversations where required, a good project team manager who can motivate people and create the right environment to ensure successful software implementation and foster continuous improvement.
- 2 years Project Management experience delivering a range of business, IT and software projects – ideally where you have been managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Previous experience within the House Building / Construction industry
- A full UK driving licence
- PRINCE2 or Agile Project Management certification desirable
- MS Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of ERP systems and implementations (COINS ERP desirable but not essential)
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work autonomously when required
- Be of a positive disposition, confident and articulate
- Have the ability to foster and develop collaborative relationships across teams within the organisation, to the benefit and value of projects and the business
- Self-starter with drive, ambition and willingness to be accountable and have the ability to delivery results
Generous holiday entitlement of 26 days per annum + bank holidays
Choice of company car or car allowance
Discretionary Bonus Scheme
Holiday Buy Back Scheme
Company Pension Scheme (with company and voluntary contribution)
Private Medical Insurance Scheme (upon successful completion of probationary period)
Healthshield membership (upon successful completion of probationary period)
Life Assurance Scheme
The opportunity to join our Share Purchase Plan upon completion of a year working with Gleesons
About the Company
Gleeson Homes specialises in building low costs homes on brownfield sites across the North of England, transforming areas of derelict land into brand new communities of new homes which are priced to suit local people.
Gleeson Homes, building more than 1,000 houses a year, is part of the MJ Gleeson Group of companies and is expanding in a rapid, controlled manner throughout the North and Midlands. We are currently opening Area Offices at the rate of one a year.
Gleeson Homes and Regeneration