Field Sales Executive
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Follow up all marketing lead
- Achieve target sales
- Meet with clients, assess their needs and qualify
- Actively sell the Gleeson Options range of Extras
- Liaise with all interested parties (clients, solicitors, estate agents, etc.)
- Customer follow-up
- Market research and competitor analysis
- Maintain the customer enquiry database
- Computer skills including COINS ( COINS training available and ongoing)
- Contract chasing
- Maintain the high standards of the sales areas and completed plots including external and internal monitoring, reporting, snagging and instructing.
The Ideal Candidate
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience within customer services ‘Face to Face’ – with or without new build experience, retail background acceptable
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Personable, well presented, and composed at all times
- Immaculate communication and presentation skills
- An active team player, encouraging their team and themselves to succeed
- Self-motivated, determined, and efficient
- Ability to adapt to different surroundings on a day to day basis
- A full driving licence
- Able to represent the Gleeson brand to the highest of standards always
Gleeson is the best housebuilder in the UK, we are changing lives by building affordable, high quality homes where they are needed for the people who need them the most. At £130k our average selling price is half that of other housebuilders and this is what sets Gleeson out from the rest. We achieve this by working collaboratively, employing passionate individuals and are respectful to all our employees, customers and subcontractors.
Gleeson is a listed PLC valued at over £0.5 billion with a share price growing 14% pa over the last five years and is the most highly rated housebuilder on the stock market. Gleeson is a highly profitable business with ambitious growth plans and is poised to continue growing at a rapid pace. Dynamically led by the strongest management team in the sector Gleeson are delivering high margins, higher growth and have the cash resources to continue growing. To support this growth we are looking for ambitious, results driven individuals with a desire for progression to join our ever expanding team.
As an employee of Gleeson you will not just be an employee but a member of the Gleeson family, a collaborative team that treats each other with respect. Here at Gleeson we are passionate about developing and supporting our employees to work to the best of their potential and encourage progression from within.