Finance Business Partner
Gleeson is a listed PLC valued at over £0.5 billion with a share price growing 14% pa over the last five years and is the most highly rated housebuilder on the stock market. It is poised to continue growing at a rapid pace following the recent appointment of a dynamic highly experienced CEO and already has one of the most respected senior finance teams in Yorkshire. To support continual growth in this exciting high growth business we need an exceptional finance professional to partner with one of the three Regional Managing Director’s driving this business forward.
- To be a key member of the senior finance team, working alongside existing Finance Business Partners and supporting the Homes Finance Director
- Work closely with Regional Managing Director providing and interpreting financial and operational KPI’s to help inform operational decision making
- Production of monthly regional reporting pack and commentary in conjunction with Regional Managing Director
- Responsible for the preparation of budgets and financial forecasts for the region
- Support wider regional operational team with financial analysis as required in assessing new site appraisals, existing site performance and overheads management
- Specific projects and other analysis as required by the Homes FD, CFO and wider business
- Some travel to the North East & Northumberland region will be required (approximately once a week)
The Ideal Candidate
- A qualified accountant (eg. ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with 3+ years PQE
- Previous experience in a senior finance role, ideally with commercial or business partnering experience
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders
- High attention to detail, ensuring integrity in financial reporting and written reports
- A strong IT user able to deal effectively with a high volume of data
- An ambitious team player with a strong work ethic and the ability to lead others
- Generous holiday entitlement of 26 days per annum + bank holidays
- Choice of company car or car allowance
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Holiday Buy Back Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Healthshield membership
- Life Assurance Scheme
- The opportunity to join our Share Purchase Plan upon completion of a year working with Gleeson
Gleeson is the best housebuilder in the UK, we are changing lives by building affordable, high quality homes where they are needed for the people who need them the most. At £130k our average selling price is half that of other housebuilders and this is what sets Gleeson out from the rest. We achieve this by working collaboratively, employing passionate individuals and are respectful to all our employees, customers and subcontractors.
Gleeson is a listed PLC valued at over £0.5 billion with a share price growing 14% pa over the last five years and is the most highly rated housebuilder on the stock market. Gleeson is a highly profitable business with ambitious growth plans and is poised to continue growing at a rapid pace. Dynamically led by the strongest management team in the sector Gleeson are delivering high margins, higher growth and have the cash resources to continue growing. To support this growth we are looking for ambitious, results driven individuals with a desire for progression to join our ever expanding team.
As an employee of Gleeson you will not just be an employee but a member of the Gleeson family, a collaborative team that treats each other with respect. Here at Gleeson we are passionate about developing and supporting our employees to work to the best of their potential and encourage progression from within.