Gleeson is a listed PLC valued at over £0.5 billion with a share price growing 14% pa over the last five years and is the most highly rated housebuilder on the stock market. It is poised to continue growing at a rapid pace following the recent appointment of a dynamic highly experienced CEO and already has one of the most respected senior finance teams in Yorkshire. To support continual growth in this exciting high growth business we need an exceptional finance professional to join our established team in driving this business forward.
- Key member of the senior finance team supporting the Homes Finance Director
- Ownership over the production of monthly management accounts for the Homes Division
- Regular balance sheet and cashflow reviews, ensuring key reconciliations undertaken
- Development of weekly, monthly and annual reporting of actual results
- Analysing trends to inform key operational decision makers
- Oversight and involvement in preparation of budgets and financial forecasts
- Lead interactions with external audit and tax advisors
- Provide direction and supervision to the Management Accounts team
- Specific projects and other analysis as required by the Homes FD, CFO and wider business
The Ideal Candidate
- A qualified accountant (eg. ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with 5+ years PQE
- Previous experience of operating in a senior finance role, either in industry or direct from practice
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders
- High attention to detail, ensuring integrity in financial reporting
- A strong IT user able to deal effectively with a high volume of data
- An ambitious team player with a strong work ethic and the ability to lead and inspire others
- Generous holiday entitlement of 26 days per annum + bank holidays
- Choice of company car or car allowance
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Holiday Buy Back Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Healthshield membership
- Life Assurance Scheme
- The opportunity to join our Share Purchase Plan upon completion of a year working with Gleeson
Gleeson is the best housebuilder in the UK, we are changing lives by building affordable, high quality homes where they are needed for the people who need them the most. At £130k our average selling price is half that of other housebuilders and this is what sets Gleeson out from the rest. We achieve this by working collaboratively, employing passionate individuals and are respectful to all our employees, customers and subcontractors.
Gleeson is a listed PLC valued at over £0.5 billion with a share price growing 14% pa over the last five years and is the most highly rated housebuilder on the stock market. Gleeson is a highly profitable business with ambitious growth plans and is poised to continue growing at a rapid pace. Dynamically led by the strongest management team in the sector Gleeson are delivering high margins, higher growth and have the cash resources to continue growing. To support this growth we are looking for ambitious, results driven individuals with a desire for progression to join our ever expanding team.
As an employee of Gleeson you will not just be an employee but a member of the Gleeson family, a collaborative team that treats each other with respect. Here at Gleeson we are passionate about developing and supporting our employees to work to the best of their potential and encourage progression from within.