Group Sales Support Coordinator
Due to rapid expansion Gleeson have an exciting new role available for a proactive and self-motivated individual to join our established sales department. As Group Sales Support Coordinator you will assist the Group Sales Director and the Gleeson sales team in coordinating reports, analysing data and working collaboratively with other Gleeson departments.
- Co-ordination of land reports from area offices
- Co-ordination and compilation of weekly, monthly and yearly COINS reporting for Group Sales together with the Group Sales Administration Manager
- Customer and competitor analysis – engage in problem solving exercises
- Liaise with Finance and COINS teams on behalf of sales
- Attend site visits on behalf of and with the Group Sales Director to carry out sales audits as required
- Co-ordinate analysis of mystery shops and customer surveys
- Assist in developing and maintaining the new group sales policy and procedure manual
- Assist the Group Sales Administration Manager with the analysis of sales extras and upgrades
- Co-ordinate and report on; sales uniforms, show home and marketing suite set-ups
- Attend sales meetings throughout the group when required
- Arrange sales conferences and training days
The Ideal Candidate
- A strong analytical mind set
- Strong personal organisational skills
- Ability to work in isolation but also as part of a team within a growing business
- Computer literacy especially in Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience within a high volume housebuilding company (preferred)
- All levels considered - ideal for a university graduate having studied a degree that encompasses the main responsibilities of the role
- Generous holiday entitlement of 26 days per annum + bank holidays
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Holiday Buy Back Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Healthshield membership
- Life Assurance Scheme
- The opportunity to join our Share Purchase Plan upon completion of a year working with Gleeson
Gleeson is the best housebuilder in the UK, we are changing lives by building affordable, high quality homes where they are needed for the people who need them the most. At £130k our average selling price is half that of other housebuilders and this is what sets Gleeson out from the rest. We achieve this by working collaboratively, employing passionate individuals and are respectful to all our employees, customers and subcontractors.
Gleeson is a listed PLC valued at over £0.5 billion with a share price growing 14% pa over the last five years and is the most highly rated housebuilder on the stock market. Gleeson is a highly profitable business with ambitious growth plans and is poised to continue growing at a rapid pace. Dynamically led by the strongest management team in the sector Gleeson are delivering high margins, higher growth and have the cash resources to continue growing. To support this growth we are looking for ambitious, results driven individuals with a desire for progression to join our ever expanding team.
As an employee of Gleeson you will not just be an employee but a member of the Gleeson family, a collaborative team that treats each other with respect. Here at Gleeson we are passionate about developing and supporting our employees to work to the best of their potential and encourage progression from within.