Gleeson Homes have an exciting opportunity for an experienced receptionist to join our fast-paced Area Office team providing key administrative support and being the face of the business for any visitors.
- Answering telephone calls, transferring, diverting and forwarding messages
- Greeting and directing visitors
- Administering booking in procedures for meeting rooms
- Arranging refreshments and lunches for internal and external meetings, training courses, etc.
- Signing for deliveries and forwarding to the correct department
- Administering of all incoming and outgoing post to specific departments
- Typing of letters, memos and any other relevant documents
- Setting up of standard documents on the computer
- Monitor and update systems
- Maintain filing systems
- Maintaining stationary requirements and refreshment facilities for staff members
- Helping other colleagues within the office with other day to day duties as required
- Other general administrative duties
This list is not exhaustive and duties may vary.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience working as a receptionist in a professional working environment
- Administrative experience
- Organisational skills
- Well presented with excellent communication skills
- Generous holiday entitlement of 26 days per annum + bank holidays
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Holiday Buy Back Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme (with company and voluntary contribution)
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme (upon successful completion of probationary period)
- Healthshield membership (upon successful completion of probationary period)
- Life Assurance Scheme
- The opportunity to join our Share Purchase Plan upon completion of a year working with Gleesons
Reasons to Join Gleeson
Gleeson Homes specialises in building low cost homes on brownfield sites across the North of England, transforming areas of derelict land into brand new communities of new homes which are priced to suit local people.
Gleeson Homes, building in excess of 1,000 houses per year is expanding in a rapid and controlled manner throughout the North of England and The Midlands. We are currently opening Area Offices at the rate of one per year.
Gleeson Homes and Regeneration