Gleeson Homes have an exciting opportunity for an experienced receptionist to join our fast-paced Area Office team providing key administrative support and being the face of the business for any visitors.
- Answering telephone calls, transferring, diverting and forwarding messages
- Greeting and directing visitors
- Managing meeting room bookings
- Arranging refreshments and lunches for internal and external meetings, training courses, etc.
- Signing for deliveries and forwarding to the correct department
- Administering of all incoming and outgoing post to specific departments
- Typing of letters, memos and any other relevant documents
- Setting up of standard documents on the computer
- Monitor and update systems and regional documents
- Maintain filing systems
- Maintaining stationary requirements and refreshment facilities for staff members
- Provide administrative support to other departments as and when required
- Preparation of Land Reports
- Preparation of monthly board reports by the scheduled deadline
- Maintaining existing reports day to day on behalf of the Operations Director & Managing Director
- Coordinating the Operations Directors diary
- Assisting & directing customers in line with procedures regarding customer care items
- Preparing & submitting weekly Build & Sales release requests within a timely manner to meet the specified deadlines.
- Submitting NHBC registrations via the online portal to ensure plot registration runs efficiently.
- Taking minutes as and when required
This list is not exhaustive and duties may vary.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience working as a receptionist in a professional working environment
- Used to working in a fast-paced office environment
- Administrative experience essential
- Organisational skills
- Well presented with excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills and a good knowledge of Word & Excel
- Generous holiday entitlement of 26 days per annum + bank holidays
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Holiday Buy Back Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Healthshield membership
- Life Assurance Scheme
- The opportunity to join our Share Purchase Plan upon completion of a year working with Gleesons
Gleeson Homes specialises in building low costs homes on brownfield sites across the North of England, transforming areas of derelict land into brand new communities of new homes which are priced to suit local people.
In addition to our Head Office in Sheffield we manage regional operations from local offices in South Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire, East & West Yorkshire, Teesside, Tyne & Wear, Merseyside, Greater Manchester, Northumberland & Cumbria. Part of the MJ Gleeson Group of companies, we are currently expanding rapidly, opening areas offices at a rate of one per year.