Gleeson Homes have an exciting opportunity for an experienced receptionist to join our fast-paced Area Office team providing key administrative support and being the face of the business for any visitors.
- Answering telephone calls, transferring, diverting and forwarding messages
- Greeting and directing visitors
- Managing meeting room bookings
- Arranging refreshments and lunches for internal and external meetings, training courses, etc.
- Signing for deliveries and forwarding to the correct department
- Administering of all incoming and outgoing post to specific departments
- Typing of letters, memos and any other relevant documents
- Setting up of standard documents on the computer
- Monitor and update systems and regional documents
- Maintain filing systems
- Maintaining stationary requirements and refreshment facilities for staff members
- Provide administrative support to other departments as and when required
- Preparation of Land Reports
- Preparation of monthly board reports by the scheduled deadline
- Maintaining existing reports day to day on behalf of the Operations Director & Managing Director
- Coordinating the Operations Directors diary
- Assisting & directing customers in line with procedures regarding customer care items
- Preparing & submitting weekly Build & Sales release requests within a timely manner to meet the specified deadlines.
- Submitting NHBC registrations via the online portal to ensure plot registration runs efficiently.
- Taking minutes as and when required
This list is not exhaustive and duties may vary.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience working as a receptionist in a professional working environment
- Used to working in a fast-paced office environment
- Administrative experience essential
- Organisational skills
- Well presented with excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills and a good knowledge of Word & Excel
- Generous holiday entitlement of 26 days per annum + bank holidays
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Holiday Buy Back Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Healthshield membership
- Life Assurance Scheme
- The opportunity to join our Share Purchase Plan upon completion of a year working with Gleesons
Gleeson Homes and Regeneration