Due to continual expansion Gleeson Homes are looking to recruit a Sales Administrator to be based at our Regional Area Office. As Sales Administrator your role will be to ensure company sales targets are achieved by securing exchanges and legal completions in appropriate timescales. Furthermore, you will provide sales administration support to the Sales Manager and Sales Negotiators for your region.
- Produce weekly sales reports.
- Chase reservations through to exchange and legal completion by liaising with both sales office on site and solicitors working through the conveyance process.
- Provide weekly plot updates to Sales Manager and Sales Director.
- Liaise with construction department with regard to building certificates and moving in dates.
- Coordination and processing of pending part exchanges regarding valuation and home buyer report timescales.
- Taking responsibility for the conveyance side of the part exchange properties, checking reports on titles and land transfers.
- Arrange and attend new site set up meetings with solicitors and representatives from commercial and technical departments.
- Processing and responding to daily correspondence.
- Liaise with accounts with regards to processing of reservation fees and payment of extras.
- Processing confirmation of extras with Quantity Surveyors.
- Typing, circulating and filing of sales correspondence.
- Updating sales activity sheets on a weekly basis.
- Arranging contracts and transfers for signature.
- Providing general administrative support to the sales team as a whole.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience within an administrative role, sales administration preferred
- Understanding of the house buying process
- Experience and knowledge of sales activity on site
- Confidence and ability to communicate with people at all levels (particularly Clients, Solicitors, Heads of Department and Managing Director)
- To be an integral part of the sales team
- Typing and computer skills (Microsoft)
- Generous holiday entitlement of 26 days per annum + bank holidays
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Holiday Buy Back Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme (with company and voluntary contribution)
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme (upon successful completion of probationary period)
- Healthshield membership (upon successful completion of probationary period)
- Life Assurance Scheme
- The opportunity to join our Share Purchase Plan upon completion of a year working with Gleesons
Reasons to Join Gleeson
Gleeson Homes specialises in building low cost homes on brownfield sites across the North of England, transforming areas of derelict land into brand new communities of new homes which are priced to suit local people.
Gleeson Homes, building in excess of 1,000 houses per year is expanding in a rapid and controlled manner throughout the North of England and The Midlands. We are currently opening Area Offices at the rate of one per year.
Gleeson Homes and Regeneration