Sales Apprentice - Nottingham
Gleeson Homes have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our regional sales team as an apprentice to provide administrative support to the sales function.
(in conjunction with the Sales Administrator)
- Update weekly summary sheet immediately as any sales activity which takes place.
- Produce weekly sales report - Construction Progress/Weekly/Monthly COINS report
Produce monthly reports for nine month health checks and final inspections – along with ATM reports (Sales Incentive & Completion Delay reports).
Ensure cancellation notices are completed by Sales Negotiators and forwarded to Area Office for Sales Managers signature and forwarded to Group on Monday morning.
Chase reservations through to exchange and legal completion by liaising with both sales office on site and Solicitors, working through the conveyance process.
Provide weekly plot updates to the Sales Administrator and Sales Manager.
Liaise with construction department with regard to building certificates and moving in dates.
Produce weekly minutes following sales/build meetings and distribute to the team.
Checking contract agreements and transfer deeds, checking purchaser/plot details – arranging signatures, copying and returning.
Processing and responding to daily correspondence.
Take payments on reservation fees and extras using ‘chip and pin’ machine – or if payment is made using bank transfer – ensure bank transfer log has been completed by Sales Negotiator and sent to Treasury – check COINS to make sure payment has been processed.
Processing optional extras using COINS – liaising with the Quantity Surveyors.
Typing, circulating and filing of sales correspondence.
Updating sales activity/minutes sheets on a daily basis.
Updating price lists.
Check completion statements which are sent via Solicitors.
Produce sales plans to co-inside with sales releases.
Provide Technical Department with selling prices for new developments so they can complete the initial set up with NHBC.
Liaise with Sales Manager on monthly help to buy cash forecasting.
IMS system, calling off help to buy monies to enable legal completion to take place.
Produce Sales Manuals for any new Sales Negotiators.
Produce Sales Bibles for new developments.
In accordance with GDPR complete disposal record with the deletion of ID/ATP’s/ATE’s/ATC’s.
The Ideal Candidate
An individual wanting to achieve the following skills:
- An understanding of the house buying process.
- Experience and knowledge of sales activity on site.
- Confidence and ability to converse with people at all levels (particularly purchaser, solicitors, Heads of Department and Directors).
- Becoming an integral part of a sales team.
- Relevant training provided
- Generous holiday entitlement of 26 days per annum + bank holidays
- Holiday Buy Back Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme (with company and voluntary contribution)
- Healthshield membership (upon successful completion of probationary period)
- Life Assurance Scheme
- The opportunity to join our Share Purchase Plan upon completion of a year working with Gleesons
About the Company
Gleeson Homes specialises in building low costs homes on brownfield sites across the North of England, transforming areas of derelict land into brand new communities of new homes which are priced to suit local people.
Gleeson Homes, building more than 1,000 houses a year, is part of the MJ Gleeson Group of companies and is expanding in a rapid, controlled manner throughout the North and Midlands. We are currently opening Area Offices at the rate of one a year.
Gleeson Homes and Regeneration