Due to continual expansion Gleeson Homes are looking for an experienced New Homes Sales Manager who will manage the sales process from commencement to completion on all new development sites for their allocated region. Your main goal will be to motivate and support your team of Sales Executives and Sales Administrator through all areas of sales activity.
- Produce and update a weekly sales report
- Ensure sales staff chase through reservations to exchange and completion
- Answer enquiries raised by Solicitors
- Manage the Sales Administrator
- Liaise with construction regarding CML and move in dates
- Check contract documentation
- Motivating the Sales Team
- Develop relationships with Estate Agents and nominated Solicitors
- Manage customer enquiries
- Manage the training of Sales Negotiators and relevant staff as applicable
- Liaise with marketing department on advertising, events and lead feedback
- Attend marketing planning meetings
- Liaise with signage and graphics companies regarding site requirements
- Managing new site set up
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in Sales Management, ideally from a housebuilding background
- Understanding of the house buying process
- Experience and knowledge of sales activity
- Confidence and ability to converse with people at all levels
- Generous holiday entitlement of 26 days per annum + bank holidays
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Holiday Buy Back Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Healthshield membership
- Life Assurance Scheme
- The opportunity to join our Share Purchase Plan upon completion of a year working with Gleeson
Gleeson is the best housebuilder in the UK, we are changing lives by building affordable, high quality homes where they are needed for the people who need them the most. At £130k our average selling price is half that of other housebuilders and this is what sets Gleeson out from the rest. We achieve this by working collaboratively, employing passionate individuals and are respectful to all our employees, customers and subcontractors.
Gleeson is a listed PLC valued at over £0.5 billion with a share price growing 14% pa over the last five years and is the most highly rated housebuilder on the stock market. Gleeson is a highly profitable business with ambitious growth plans and is poised to continue growing at a rapid pace. Dynamically led by the strongest management team in the sector Gleeson are delivering high margins, higher growth and have the cash resources to continue growing. To support this growth we are looking for ambitious, results driven individuals with a desire for progression to join our ever expanding team.
As an employee of Gleeson you will not just be an employee but a member of the Gleeson family, a collaborative team that treats each other with respect. Here at Gleeson we are passionate about developing and supporting our employees to work to the best of their potential and encourage progression from within.