Sales Negotiator - Part Time (2 days)
We are now looking for a Sales Negotiator to achieve sales targets in accordance with the requirements laid down by the company, and be responsible for the administration of the sales site and liaising with purchases/prospective purchases and estate agents. The successful applicant will be assigned to a part time contract (Tuesdays and Wednesdays) with holiday and absence cover when required.
- Achieve target sales and prices
- Greeting and qualifying visitors
- Recording customer information
- Customer follow up
- Price negotiation
- Market research and competitor analysis
- Maintain customer enquiry database
- Record customer details at reservation
- Complete and distribute all documentation as required
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in a selling experience environment, preferably within the house building industry/estate agents
- Proven sales skills evidenced by meeting sales targets in previous position
- Broad product knowledge of the housing market
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Computer literate
- Ability to work unsupervised and to follow procedures
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Flexible, tactful and diplomatic
- IT skills- Outlook, Word, Excel
We offer an excellent salary and bonus package with excellent benefits, as well as an exciting and rewarding work environment.
About the Company
Gleeson Homes specialises in building low costs homes on brownfield sites across the north of England, transforming areas of derelict land into brand new communities of new homes which are priced to suit local people.
Gleeson Homes, building more than 1,000 houses a year, is part of the MJ Gleeson Group of companies and is expanding in a rapid, controlled manner throughout the North and Midlands. We are currently opening Area Offices at the rate of one a year.
Gleeson Homes and Regeneration