Sales Negotiator – Part Time
Gleeson Homes have an exciting opportunity for a Part Time Sales Negotiator to join our sales team. The role of Sales Negotiator is a varied and stimulating one, encompassing skills and responsibilities from different areas within the bigger picture of real estate.
As Sales Negotiator your main goal will be to achieve sales targets in accordance with the requirements laid down by the company. You will also be responsible for the administration of the sales and liaising with purchasers, prospective purchasers and estate agents.
- Achieve target sales
- Meet with clients, assess their needs and qualify
- Price negotiation
- Liaise with all interested parties (clients, solicitors, estate agents, etc.)
- Customer follow-up
- Market research and competitor analysis
- Maintain the customer enquiry database
- Record customer details at reservation
- Complete and distribute all documentation as required
The Ideal Candidate
- Hold experience within new homes sales or property sales
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Personable, well presented, and composed at all times
- Immaculate communication and presentation skills
- An active team player, encouraging their team and themselves to succeed
- Self-motivated, determined, and efficient
- Able to represent the Gleeson brand to the highest of standards at all times
- Competitive commission rates
- Generous holiday entitlement of 26 days per annum + bank holidays
- Holiday Buy Back Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme (with company and voluntary contribution) contribution
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme (upon successful completion of probationary period)
- Healthshield membership (upon successful completion of probationary period)
- Life Assurance Scheme
- The opportunity to join our Share Purchase Plan upon completion of a year working with Gleesons
About the Company
Gleeson Homes specialises in building low cost homes on brownfield sites across the North of England, transforming areas of derelict land into brand new communities of new homes which are priced to suit local people.
Gleeson Homes, building in excess of 1,000 houses per year is expanding in a rapid and controlled manner throughout the North of England and The Midlands. We are currently opening Area Offices at the rate of one per year.
Gleeson Homes and Regeneration