Site Manager - Barnsley
Due to rapid expansion we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to join our construction team to support the Build Manager on a new build housing development.
This is an exciting role within a rapidly expanding house building business. To be considered for this role you will have previous experience as a Site Manager working on high volume new build housing developments.
- Full responsibility and control of site staff and sub-contractors
- Actively encourage a philosophy of safety, progress, quality and innovation
- Liaison with head office, NHBC and local authority departments
- Timely ordering of materials to ensure build programme can be achieved
- Ensure all NHBC inspections are carried out as required
- Carry out hand over inspection of properties to the customers in accordance with our customer care procedures
- Complete as soon as practicably possible any customer care defects raised in conjunction with our customer care team
The Ideal Candidate
Previous experiences as a Site Manager working on high volume new build housing developments.
Qualifications & training required:
- SMSTS Qualification
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Fire Marshall
- Generous holiday entitlement of 26 days per annum + bank holidays
- Choice of company car or car allowance
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Holiday Buy Back Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme (with company and voluntary contribution)
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme (upon successful completion of probationary period)
- Healthshield membership (upon successful completion of probationary period)
- Life Assurance Scheme
- The opportunity to join our Share Purchase Plan upon completion of a year working with Gleeson
Reasons to Join Gleeson
Gleeson Homes specialises in building low cost homes on brownfield sites across the North of England, transforming areas of derelict land into brand new communities of new homes which are priced to suit local people.
Gleeson Homes, building in excess of 1,000 houses per year is expanding in a rapid and controlled manner throughout the North of England and The Midlands. We are currently opening Area Offices at the rate of one per year.
Gleeson Homes and Regeneration