Site Manager - Bolsover
Gleeson Homes is recruiting an experienced Site Manager to support the Build Manager on a new build, housing development.
- Full responsibility and control of site staff and sub-contractors
- Actively encourage a philosophy of safety, progress, quality and innovation
- Liaison with head office, NHBC and local authority departments
- Timely ordering of materials to ensure build programme can be achieved
- Ensure all NHBC inspections are carried out as required
- Carry out hand over inspection of properties to the customers in accordance with our customer care procedures.
- Complete as soon as practicably possible any customer care defects raised in conjunction with our customer care team
This is an exciting role within a rapidly expanding House building business. Ideally you will have experience of volume house building, and a knowledge of civils and groundwork’s.
The Ideal Candidate
Must have the following
- SMSTS Qualification
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Fire Marshall
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, and an exciting and rewarding work environment.
If you are an experienced Site Manager and would like to learn more, please apply by submitting your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.
About the Company
Gleeson Homes specialises in building low costs homes on brownfield sites across the North of England, transforming areas of derelict land into brand new communities of new homes which are priced to suit local people.
Gleeson Homes, building more than 1,000 houses a year, is part of the MJ Gleeson Group of companies and is expanding in a rapid, controlled manner throughout the North and Midlands. We are currently opening Area Offices at the rate of one a year.
Gleeson Homes and Regeneration