Due to rapid expansion we have an exciting opportunity for experienced Site Manager(s) to join our established construction team to support the Build Manager on our new build housing developments.
This is an exciting role within a rapidly expanding house building business, a business that likes to develop our team and promote within. To be considered for this role you will have previous experience as a Site Manager working on high volume new build housing developments.
- Managing the development to maintain and deliver the build programme in accordance with budgets and forecasts. Ensuring that the final product is to Gleeson Homes standard.
- Full responsibility and control of all site staff and sub-contractors, ensuring that all employees comply with our Health and Safety standards
- Liaison with head office, NHBC and local authority departments
- Timely ordering of materials ensuring the build programme can be achieved
- Ensure all NHBC inspections are carried out as required
- Carry out hand over inspection of properties to the customers in accordance with our customer care procedures
- Complete as soon as practicably possible any customer care defects raised in conjunction with our customer care team
- Actively encourage a philosophy of safety, progress, quality and innovation
The Ideal Candidate
Previous experiences as a Site Manager working on high volume new build housing development.
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent knowledge of construction build programmes
- Strong commercial awareness
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction processes
- Experience of successfully achieving customer service requirements
- Awareness of codes of practice that impact on Construction matters e.g. NHBC, Building Regs, etc.
Qualifications & Training:
- SMSTS Qualification
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Fire Marshall
- Generous holiday entitlement of 26 days per annum + bank holidays
- Choice of company car or car allowance
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Holiday Buy Back Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Healthshield membership
- Life Assurance Scheme
- The opportunity to join our Share Purchase Plan upon completion of a year working with Gleeson