ERP System Analyst
Gleeson Homes have an exciting opportunity for a university or college graduate to work in our busy IT/Business Systems Department supporting over 200 end users of the COINS ERP System. The primary purpose of the ERP System Analyst role is to deliver a high quality of customer service to the company’s end users.
We are looking for a focused, hardworking and highly self-motivated individual who will go the extra mile for the company’s end users. The ERP System Analyst will need to apply strong customer service, time management and analytical skills to the position in order to achieve the goals that the company are working towards.
- Responsible for logging requests reported by end users via Telephone, Self Service Portal and Email.
- Act as the Single Point of Contact for end users and stakeholders.
- Perform 1st line diagnostics and impact assessments on all Incidents, Information Requests and Service Requests reported, ensuring the correct category and priority is assigned so that Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Operating Level Agreement (OLA) deadlines are met.
- Assessing the nature of the incident by asking the ‘right questions’ via the appropriate method and being able to determine the business impact of the incident and escalate accordingly, minimising any inconvenience caused.
- Ensuring all requests are recorded accurately on the appropriate Call Management System so that the necessary information is captured at the outset. To assist the ERP System Manager or COINS Support, as necessary.
- Provide comprehensive 1st line support by being able to carry out first-line investigation, tests solutions where applicable, and provide solutions or workarounds to reduce incidents being reassigned to ERP System Manager.
- Manage multiple incoming priorities effectively by understanding customer needs and meeting Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Operating Level Agreement (OLA) requirements.
- Ensure requests are diagnosed and assigned in a timely manner to the relevant support analyst.
- Monitor and report on requests within the Call Management System to ensure customer SLA’s and OLA’s are met.
- Organise customer meetings and produce reports for customers with updates on open requests.
- Manage and arrange meetings with end users to provide updates on open UAT requests during the critical UAT cycle during upgrades.
- Deal with end user escalations through to completion. Ensure end users and stakeholders are kept updated regularly by working with the request owner.
- Work closely with all teams to assist with end user enquiries, issue chasers to ensure that requests are managed and completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure all software is thoroughly tested in a non-live test system (including application, integration and user acceptance testing) and logged as a Request for Change with the Change Advisory Board, for approval, before implementation into the live system.
- Assist ERP System Manager as and when required.
- Work in accordance with company processes and procedures.
- The role will be based at our Head Office in Europa Court, Sheffield. Travel to regional offices across the North of England may be required occasionally, from time to time.
The Ideal Candidate
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Knowledge of ERP Systems (COINS ERP desirable but not essential)
- A Full UK driving licence
- A minimum of 1 years experiencing in a customer service or service desk role. A firm Customer Service-related background and ITIL experience is desirable but not essential.
- Experience in IT Service Desk operations, Incident, Change, Problem and Service Management process using a Call Management System is desirable but not essential.
- Team Player with excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Professional telephone manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with focused attention to detail.
- Sound time management and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage time effectively to meet deadlines.
- Confident, enthusiastic and willing to develop technically from a career development perspective.
- Generous holiday entitlement of 26 days per annum + bank holidays
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Holiday Buy Back Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme (with company and voluntary contribution)
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme (upon successful completion of probationary period)
- Healthshield membership (upon successful completion of probationary period)
- Life Assurance Scheme
- The opportunity to join our Share Purchase Plan upon completion of a year working with Gleesons
About the Company
Gleeson Homes specialises in building low cost homes on brownfield sites across the North of England, transforming areas of derelict land into brand new communities of new homes which are priced to suit local people.
Gleeson Homes, building in excess of 1,000 houses per year, is part of the MJ Gleeson Group of companies and is expanding in a rapid, controlled manner throughout the North of England and The Midlands. We are currently opening Area Offices at the rate of one per year.
Gleeson Homes and Regeneration